A must-have item in this #NewNormal life.
Prevent the spread of germs from your loved ones
using Soo’AE Hand Sanitizing Wipes! #ByeByeGerms
Can’t wash your hands? Don’t worry!
Use this Hand Sanitizing Wipes after you touch something in public.
Use at home, at work, or on-the-go.
1. FDA registered
2. Contains Benzalkonium Chloride that kills 99.9% of harmful germs and decreases bacteria keeping your hands hygienic * Alcohol-Free
3. Delivers moisturizing effect with Glycerin
4. Gentle, non-irritating sanitizing wipes that are good for even sensitive skin
5. Affordable and quality efficient product made in South Korea!
6. Non-sticky feels/residue left
Coming Soon to a CVS near you!
Please anticipate the release at your nearest H-E-B store!
Active Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
Purpose: Antiseptic Handwash
■ For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
Do not use
■ If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
When using this product
■ Do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
■ Irritation or rash develops and continues for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
■ Unless under adult supervision
■ If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
■ Use entire wipe to thoroughly wipe hands, fingers, and wrists
■ To sanitize, use multiple wipes
■ Discard after single use
■ Keep cap closed to prevent moisture loss
■ Read the directions and warnings before use
■ Avoid freezing and excessive heat
Water (Aqua), Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate