Bring back the donkey milk!
Due to popular demand (and the dogged persistence of Jude Chao @fiddysnails, the infamous persona behind K-beauty blog Fifty Shades of Snail), SooAE has decided to bring back the iconic Donkey Milk 3D Moisture Cream.
For a limited time, we’re offering a fresh batch of one of Jude’s all-time favorite moisturizers in a pre-production pre-sale at a very, very special price of $27.50 (read more about Jude’s thoughts on this cream here). That’s 50% off of the retail price (thank Jude, folks!). If we can get 5,000 pre-orders, we’ll bring the Donkey Milk 3D Moisture Cream back as a special limited edition product. Jude needs your help to make this happen!
Read About the Donkey Milk 3D Moisture Cream:
- Revered as a cosmetic treatment since ancient times, donkey milk has been used in beauty regimens by the likes of Cleopatra, who bathed in it daily for its youth-boosting powers. Donkey milk provides a plethora of vitamins, nutrients, and essential fatty acids whose powerful anti-aging, barrier-strengthening, and moisturizing benefits restore and maintain the look of healthy, youthful skin.
- SooAE’s Donkey Milk 3D Moisture Cream is a lightweight yet deeply nourishing moisturizer with an effective blend of donkey milk, natural moisturizing factors (NMFs), powerful plant extracts, and skin-brightening niacinamide. The nutrient-rich formula melts effortlessly into the skin, fortifying the moisture barrier and visibly boosting skin health and elasticity. Rough, dry skin is immediately plumped with moisture that lasts all day. The appearance of acne marks, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles is diminished for beautifully supple and radiant skin.
Key benefits and features:
- Donkey Milk, Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMFs), and lipids: Restores smoothness, enhances the look of skin health, and significantly improves barrier function and moisture retention
- Licorice Root, Chaga Mushroom, and Centella Asiatica extracts: Powerful antioxidant and calming benefits that soothe skin and delay signs of visible skin aging
- Niacinamide: Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone, dullness, fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, and fragile looking skin.
Make your pre-order today
and sign up to receive updates on the return of this famous cream!
The following is a review from Jude Chao, author of the blog Fifty Shades of Snail and contributing writer for Fashionista.
Notable ingredients: For me, the donkey milk was the key attraction of this product. As some of you already know, I love the Freeset Donkey Milk Aqua and Healing masks. They were my introduction to the moisturizing, nourishing, reparative properties of donkey milk. And I was a little taken aback to see the donkey milk content of this mask listed at a measly one percent, though I give Freeset a lot of respect for disclosing the percentage, rather than attempting to imply that this cream contains more donkey milk than it actually does.
Luckily, donkey milk isn’t the only thing this cream has to offer. Skin-repairing, barrier-supporting ingredients like caprylic/capric triglyceride and squalane make an appearance, and so does niacinamide, which stimulates the skin to produce more of its own lipids while also contributing brightening effects. A bevy of brightening and antioxidant extracts fill the middle of the list. And, most excitingly, the ceramides, cholesterol, and other fatty acids in this product provide all the components needed for an ideal skin barrier fixer. While we can’t tell whether those components are present in the ideal ratio, their presence is a promising start.